The Resource The wedding date
- The wedding date
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures and Gold Circle Films present a 26 Films production ; in association with Visionview Ltd. ; produced by Nathalie Marciano ... [et al.] ; screenplay by Dana Fox ; directed by Clare Kilner
- Kat Ellis is determined to attend her younger sister's wedding with a date. Rather than face the ridicule of her family, and in order to show up her ex-fiance, she resorts to the Yellow Pages to find an escort
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Oliver Curtis ; editor, Mary Finlay ; music, Blake Neely ; costume designer, Louise Page ; production designer, Tom Burton
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; sexual content including dialogue
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue with optional Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Debra Messing, Dermot Mulroney, Amy Adams, Jack Davenport, Sarah Parish, Jeremy Sheffield, Peter Egan, Holland Taylor, Jolyon James, C. Gerod Harris
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The wedding date
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Sebewaing Twp Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.